Logos are a critical aspect of business marketing. As the company’s major graphical representation, a logo anchors a company’s Brand Voice and becomes the single most visible manifestation of the company within the target market. For this reason, a well-designed logo is an essential part of any company’s overall marketing strategy.
In general a logo should help convey some information about the company, or be designed in a way that gives some sense of meaning about the company or its industry.
Maintaining consistency in your corporate identity is essential because it reinforces the Brand Voice at every touch point that the customer encounters you. So it is important to consider all the touch points such as Social, Mobile Web, Environmental and Print.
A consistent corporate identity is vital if you want to show your business in a professional light. Sticking to a particular palette of colors and fonts, consistent logo positioning and using the same tone and Brand Voice throughout your printed and online communications will all help to enhance your professional stance.
The Benefits of Corporate Identity:
- A company that invests in corporate identity indicates that it is here to stay. It sends a message that the company is serious about being successful. It gives the customer a sense of trust.
- Corporate identity gives a sense of the culture or personality of the business.
- In creating a consistent identity, a company is ensuring that they will be recognized and remembered.
- A uniform corporate identity becomes instantly recognizable amongst its target audience.
- A strong corporate identity can improve customer awareness and can increase a company’s competitive edge.